All of our partners are united by a common goal: helping children who have no place else to turn. If this is your goal, we’d like to partner with you. Contact us for more information.
Our Funding Principles
- Focus exclusively on programs related to cleft lip and palate.
- Focus on the poorest countries with the highest incidence of clefts.
- Support programs that provide free treatment for poor children.
- Support doctors and hospitals that need financial assistance.
- Leverage our support by cost sharing with our partners.
- Foster self-sufficiency in our partners.
- Closely monitor and manage all of our programs and partners.
- Require all of our partners to adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality.
- Pay for treatment for children whose families can afford it.
- Replace funding, or pay for surgeries that other organizations will pay for (government, insurance, charities, etc.).
- Support organizations that do not provide safe and high quality treatment.