April 23, 2017
Born from a small dream between two runners, the The Virgin Money London Marathon has become one of the largest and most famous marathon's in history. It is regarded as one of the six World Marathon Majors, with not only a runner friendly course, but stunning views of London in all it's glory. Be apart of The Virgin Money London Marathon with Smile Train Team EMPOWER and not only take your running experience to the next level, change the life of a child in need!
For Our Team Members:
As a Smile Train, Team EMPOWER athlete you will receive:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular sell-out events
- Official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Support in setting up an online fundraising page
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
Own Place Runners:
Please help us by turning your miles into smiles. There is no minimum fundraising target for ballot runners, all we ask is that you set up an online fundraising page and aim to help fund one cleft repair surgery which costs just £150.
We ask you to raise £3,000 and pay a £50 registration fee. Your race can help to provide cleft surgery for 16 children.
For more information about the event please contact Hannah Weston, Community and Events Fundraising Manager, at [email protected] or at 020 3805 7788.